Introduce or revise key elements of grammar and language with your students by using this fun and challenging five station activity. Perfect for students from years 6-9.
- Coloured student workbook
- Black and white student workbook
- Answer key
- Table labels
- Sentence structure (sentence building activity)
- Sentence types (reviewing a mentor text)
- Parts of speech (colour by number)
- Adjectives (paragraph writing task)
- Types of clauses (secret picture grid)
I love using learning stations with my classes, especially for topics like grammar that have a bad reputation for being boring. By chunking the information for my kids, they never seem bored of learning and sometimes even ask to keep working on one particular activity at the end of the time limit.